Why should I consider volunteering with AAC?
Volunteering with AAC means, you could make a valuable contribution towards the growth of Ayurveda in Canada. Your work will not only benefit others, it will create a meaningful experience for you as well. Volunteering is a great way to:
Meet like-minded people dedicated to Ayurveda
- Grow your Ayurvedic tribe
- Give back to the society and make a difference
- Share your skills with others
- Gain confidence and build self-esteem
- Enjoy new opportunities
- Enhance your resume and build your work experience
Ready to get involved?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with next steps.
Before signing up, we recommend reading our Volunteer FAQ
Find the answers to your most asked questions
This category membership is for those students studying Ayurveda or other allied medicines in Canada/ United States and provides direction for the advancement of their professional career through webinars, innovative program ideas and conferences.
Allied Health Professionals
Typo – Dieticians,
This membership category is for Educational Institutions, Corporations, Affiliates and other like-minded organizations located within Canada that are an integral part of Ayurveda and work as strong partners to AAC in shaping the future of Ayurveda in Canada.
- Receive recognition for private or organizational contribution to Ayurveda
- Provide guidance to new businesses or receive support from established businesses. Extend and promote your products and services to AAC members